I said one day I would double with Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ayn, today I did. A FLR theme was chosen where Goddess Samantha was my significant other and Mistress Ayn was her friend. I would be sent to Ayn's place to move furniture, turns out it was a dungeon and she was to help with discipline.

Ayn met me at the door in street clothes and the scene started immediately. We spoke for a minute as she pointed out the furniture that needed moved. We all know how annoying women are about moving furniture---little more, no back, no forward---so I gave her some attitude. Clearly irritated she explained I was actually there to be punished and they would be trying for tears this time since I was a slow learner. As Ayn scolded me, Samantha appeared explaining that attitude was exactly the problem she'd been dealing with.

After discussing expectations and my shortcomings, I found myself naked and kneeling as their street clothes came off revealing Dominatrix attire. This alone was an unforgettable experience. Using the chair I'd adjusted back and forth, Samantha seated herself and I was ordered across her lap. Some hand spanking got things started, usually I offer a little backtalk but Ayn had also taken a seat with her foot in my face which I was instructed to worship. There was some conversation either to or about me, not sure as it was difficult to concentrate while kissing Ayn's feet and rubbing my...I mean staying still on Samantha's lap. After a time they swapped places, over Ayn's lap worshipping Samantha's feet. Stepping things up Samantha stood and held my head between her calves while Ayn pulled a leg out placing it over mine locking me in. (punishment or awesome game of kinky Twister?) Working together they turned up the intensity. All the hands smacking my ass sounded great and I was definitely enjoying it, but being a heavy masochist it was barely a warmup.

On to the spanking bench, feet and hands secured. Strap around waist and collar hooked to bench, I wasn't going anywhere. A large selection of spoons, straps, brushes, and paddles were ready, including two metal paddles, my pair of vintage tawses, and a cable hockey puck paddle. Samantha started in with her monogrammed leather strap attempting to brand her name on my ass, things escalated quickly.

They worked though the arsenal, each taking a cheek sometimes striking together and sometimes alternating. It was a struggle to accept the pain while it was taking me where I needed to go. Occasionally I was distracted by a glimpse of legs or ass as they walk past to exchange implements for something more potent. At one point Samantha was swinging two handed with her large studded paddle, Ayn in front, hands on my shoulders presumably to keep me and the bench from flying across the room. Serious PAIN! Quite an arm on Samantha muscle. Side note-Mistress Ayn may suffer from OCD, she mercilessly beat one cheek in an effort to match the other.

Several times someone would come to the front and tease me while the other continued blistering my ass. My pain tolerance is extremely high, but let me tell you---when staring at Mistress Ayn's ample cleavage or my face buried in Goddess Samantha's firm ass my tolerance was limitless. Eventually it all came to an end, the paddle had been sticking to my ass for a while.

There were no tears, (sorry Mistress Ayn lol) I play for the high and they had pushed me into one of the highest I've experienced. Once free of the bench Samantha sent me to my knees to worship her ass, then asking Ayn if she would like to be worshipped. Being Ayn's and my first scene together, I was thrilled to hear yes.

It had been a heavy scene, they graciously bandaged my blisters...although they enjoyed spraying me with alcohol a little too much. We talked, enjoying one another's company before I had to make the long drive home. Plain and simply an incredible scene, everyone just 'clicked' from start to finish. I've played with a long list of Dommes, and it's a very short list of those I would play with again. Mistress Ayn joined Goddess Samantha on that very short list. Thank You Ladies for an UNFORGETTABLE experience!!!