After recently relocating to Texas, i was looking for a local Domme and ran across Mistress Keiki's ad on Tryst. While i was very intrigued by Her beauty (yes...i'm shallow), i was quickly drawn to Her style after checking out Her various media links. Ultimately, i ended up getting busy and forgot about sessioning for quite some time...Then Mistress Keiki posted a smoking hot photo of Her in a post ballbusting session and i was sold! So i reached out to Her...

The pre-session communications were straight forward and for a change up, i decided to arrange a phone session in advance of the in-person session - This was a first for me and it proved to be an excellent decision. During the call, i learned that i would be expected to perform a series of tasks leading up the session and any failures would result in punishment. Needless to say, the anticipation of the tasks and the actual tasks had me under Her control long before i entered the dungeon!

The smoothness and excitement of the pre-session activities transferred right into the session. When i arrived at the dungeon, i was in awe of Her beauty, which She quickly used to take control of the scene. After stripping down for an inspection, i was placed on an Andrews cross with my backside exposed. She allowed me to admire Her beauty while accumulating toys from throughout the dungeon - at this point, i was already entering my subspace full of anticipation. And then She took away my visual delights with a blindfold and eventually gagged me, effectively rendering me helpless. Mistress Keiki then proceeded to work my back and ass with a series of whips, straps, and canes, with the canes leaving a series of welts and bruises across my ass and thighs (inside and out). After that, i was flipped around so that She could have access to my front side for NT, CBT and some teasing & denial that drove me crazy - Her use of a crop during this timeframe was masterful and left me bruised like i've never been from a crop alone! Throughout the session, Mistress Keiki's experience really shined as She masterfully controlled the flow and engaged in numerous activities - most of which involved predicament torture, like having me stroke myself with kali's teeth attached around the base of my cock!

Overall, it was an amazing session - i highly recommend serving Her if you get the chance!