Originally Posted By Spark
I started a thread on ballbusting and it got a lot of responses. Some brought up the concern around damage and it got me thinking. How big of a risk is ball busting really?

A quick google search yields all sorts of headlines about the risks of this kink

But Ive been hit more times than imaginable with all sorts of implements. Full force, repeatedly, theyve been stomped on, squeezed, crushed you name it. There have been times i thought i was going to pass out, or throw up, if done right it’s incapacitating to the point you cant move and breathing is difficult.

But i wake up the next day with no damage. Has anyone ever destroyed a testicle doing this or is that a myth. It seems like we’d see more real life stories if that was the case

I've had mine busted by some of the best in the business. Mine have swollen to twice their normal size, and turned every color in the rainbow. unbelievably a few days to a week, and their back to normal.

Mistress Kiva is coming over my way next month. Can't wait to see if she can do some damage cry