I won't flood this forum with each update, but here are some previews of what's been going on at My Clip Store.

French Boot Slave
I have arrived in my Paris loft and my tiny, French slave, Wilfred is ready for his worship reward, a long tongue bath for my supple, leather boots. The smell of the high-quality leather is intoxicating to him, but I can't let him forget he has a job to do--clean those boots spotless, including the sole and spike-y stiletto heels.

Belgian Cock Sucker
While visiting the famous Antwerp Fetish Cafe, I found a hungry mouth, ready for my big, mistress-cock. I tie him to the bench so I can focus directly at that objectified mouth and thrust into it gleefully.

Vape in your Face
Your very existence comes from mistress, even your breath. You are not allowed to breathe unless you are inhaling my second hand vaping. Impress me by only breathing when the cloud of minty vapor flows over you, not when I breathe away from you. You are both humiliated and controlled.

Gimp Flogging
Flogging is one of my favorite things to do. Unfortunately my little Zenti gimp is a wimp. Fortunately I don't care and laugh at his cries.

Check out My Clip Store now to see what else has been updated!