Recently had double session with Mistress Blaze and her new apprentice, Goddess Peaches.
Upon arrival I was greeted by Ms Blaze, in black latex top, shorts and thigh high boots. Strikingly gorgeous as always, and she knows I love latex. Goddess Peaches was dressed a bit more modestly, with black top, stockings, and heels.
I brought each some spirits of choice and a Valentine's gift out of respect, as I usually do, and then followed Ms Blaze's instructions.

I knew to expect a bit different session, as Ms Blaze had adviced, plus the addition of apprentice. I was advised of my somewhat "guinea pig" status for the evening. Ms Blaze proceeded to have Goddess collar me and attach cuffs to wrists and ankles. She then ordered Goddess Peaches to leash me, command me to all fours, where I was mounted and used as a mount, to be ridden around the dungeon. After this, Ms. Blaze commanded that I be strapped to X cross, where initially hands were secured above my head, later behind my back. Here, Ms Blaze coached Goddess Peaches on various aspects of humiliation and torture, from CBT, to nipple torture, ALL while being gagged. After substantial time, much of which was directing Goddess Peaches to take command and abuse me, my position was changed to a horse, where I'll just suffice to say, visions of the Eiffel Tower were somewhat fulfilled. If you have to ask, I'll not elaborate. Sometime in this process, between beatings and other things, Ms. Blaze temporarily branded me with a MS Blaze tattoo, marking me uniquely. At this point, I needed a physical break, and was afforded that, and a bathroom break, and upon return, saw my next "fate" awaiting me.

Ms Blaze had laid out a leather sleepsack, with sleeves, and commanded me to get in, and I was secured tightly, of course exposed in certain areas for her torture. She continued to coach Goddess Peaches on how to do things, from bastinado to CBT, as well as upping the nipple torment, which Ms Blaze has a unique skill at, regarding me at least. While secured without potential escape, the "sound" of things really increased, and there were points I wasn't completely sure what was going on, even when viewing my culprits making me their art. At some point Ms. Blaze took a short break after advising Goddess Peaches to torture me, and I think this is 1st point Goddess Peaches actually TRULY did so, and seemed to really focus in on my nipples. MS. Blaze, apparently impressed, seemed to up the ante on this, and the next period of time was pretty brutal torture on my nipples and other parts, almost unbearable with 2 persons taking aim.

I was commanded to relieve myself, and failed, to which I was advised of my fate, either dance in front of Ms Blaze and Goddess Peaches, or take 10 canings. Ms. Blaze decided to try the dance first, but I failed miserably, and was left with my fate of a brutal 10 strokes of caning, which some 4 days later still have some markings.

Our session ended with some photos, to which I hope she posts in future. Very different session, but really felt great about being trusted as sub by Ms. Blaze to be allowed to serve her while training Goddess Peaches. The fear/hope is that Goddess Peaches has learned well by next comparable request, and Ms. Blaze's continued training of her as Domme pays more dividends. The hope is the ride it could be, the fear, if you don't get it, Ms. Blaze already can take you on that ride, needs no assistance, nor help, so the potential could be a mind trip.
Close this by noting, Ms. Blaze is professional, up front discussion about limits, clear notes of safe word process, and what happens with that. Already planning next session, and hoping she'll allow me to serve again.