Thank you so much for the response. To even get a response regarding this topic seems like a blessing. Yes, it's strange because NYC has a lot of dommes.

Los Angeles would be the best place for video opps. There are two web sites openly looking for video slaves. Men Are Slaves and American Mean Girls. And in Las Vegas, Femdom Empire (run by Goddess Lexi Sindel). ClubDom used to look for slaves but not sure what's up.

I asked Mistress Jade Indica. Good news is she gave me a positive response. I just need to book one session so she can see if I'd make a good video slave. Fair enough. Besides, she's HOT! She's on my to-serve list anyway.

I'll also ask another domme because we had a great time together 2 years ago and I sessioned with her twice anyway. She doesn't do video but if I can convince her that it's a great idea for business -- because it truly is -- then she might also consider.

I also have a contact on Twitter who says he'll try to set something up in NYC in August. He travels around the USA.

I am seeing that contacting people directly is working better than advertising on forums or simply tweeting and such.

Once again, thank you, Mistress, for your kind response. I appreciate your willingness to interview me if I was in Atlanta area. smile