One or more dommes who post here or at MF have stated clearly that
all their clips are scripted and arranged beforehand and one or more who have posted at MF state the opposite on her or their websites, without arguing the point on a discussion forum. (A person might not even have realized that domme xyz posts unscripted session clips unless he or she has gone to her or their websites and read that . . . If you see her, you know ahead of time that clips may be created, at least some times . . . depending on preferences . . . On the other hand, at MF she did not post very much and never got into an argument with anyone about creating unscripted clips.)

What preferences do people have in viewing or creating clips?

I have seen "semi-unscripted" clips . . . by semi-unscripted I mean those in which the reactions and choices of the sub are completely unscripted . . . and in which the sub maybe can even end the torment early . . . I've seen others in which the domme gave more of a caning or whipping than expected without a possible safeword or early ending . . . The "theme" was set and known to people beforehand, but how long it would last or safewording or ending was left unknown . . .

I watch 5 or 10 times as many "semi-unscripted" scenes are more completely scripted . . . Scenes that seem to me completely scripted don't interest me as much, though I at times watch them.

In a series of different scripts, if I see that a guy safeworded out then I somewhat think that they are more genuine . . . and I am more inclined to buy and see that one . . .

In fact, at clips4sale I just searched for safeword; ha!
We Found 0 Clips below With "safeword" In This Studio.....please search again or Click Here to see all clips in this studio . . .