Nomasks started an interesting thread on the state of findom, especially from online mistresses who demand a tribute before they will even acknowledge you (I often wonder if they are imposters).

But want about findom as a power multiplier in session?

I have done scenarios where I deliver lunch to my Mistress, just like Doordash. She'll take it, and instead of a thank you she spits in my face. I then wait patiently on the ground while she enjoys her meal. She'll occasionally spit some partially chewed mouthfuls out on the floor. I have to pay here $30 to eat them off the floor. So I paid for her lunch, then I have to pay more to eat some of it that she spits on the floor. Handing her the $30 is a real multiplier for me.

A long time ago I was involved in a FTT relationship, although I never knew when I arrived at the session if the Mistress was going to use me as her toilet that day. Occasionally, mid session, she would announce that she needed to take a shit.

I knew that I then had to go to my wallet and pull out $100, because my Mistress wanted to shit in my mouth, which required an additional tribute.

Handing her the $100 was really powerful.