seeing some of your clips listed on clips4sale made me more inclined to see you than less . . . cause I like the idea of dommes who will push limits . . . Now, a few years ago, when I was just beginning, I might have had an opposite reaction . . . If I felt that the session might get uncontrollably out of hand and if I were a newbie, I might have been afraid of the idea of seeing you.

Also, about scripting or not, one or more dommes makes it clear that her videos are produced from live and mostly unscripted sessions and one or more dommes claims the exact opposite . . . and I think they all have been telling the truth about their scripting or lack of it. I think it is ok to have both kinds of clips and some of the unscripted are even more interesting.

There are some clips in which we mostly knowing the ending, but we don't know the choices along the way and the reactions . . . I have watched ten times as many "mostly unscripted" scenes as I watch "known-to-be" scripted ones. "Mostly unscripted" might include the domme deciding how much to whip or cane . . . the person crying or begging for stopping or using a safeword to get out . . . or certain activities such as cum-eating or gs or . . .

Also, one nice thing that clips may show is what a domme is capable of and some of what she likes.

Edited by ztrade (10/28/15 07:31 AM)