Update… on the advice of some forum members and some internet searching we skipped the paintball gun. Good idea in fantasy but in reality we were worried about broken skin, her aim, and the difficulty in communicating safe words as she would have to be about 30 yards away.

But… we replaced it with her throwing tennis balls at me! That was different and a lot of fun! It was enough to leave primarily red spots. On my abs, chest, and thighs. With some minor bruising. Tennis balls were the perfect weight any lighter would not have have hurt and heavier would have risked damage. She stood about 10 feet away. It’s actually not as easy to hit someone as you would think. I laughed at her when she missed me. We both laughed when she got a direct hit. She got to take her aggression out by chucking stuff at me for 30 minutes and i got to feel pain. She keep trying to hit my tender bits but it is incredibly difficult to have that good of aim (lucky for me). Either way a fun time and would highly recommend.