Hi,

I am a polite, very submissive 35-year young male who seeks to serve as a slave in femdom videos in the NYC area. I have very few limits and no face masks required (this is a huge plus to sell your videos). I can also be filmed with other male slaves but not female subs (they can hang around, just not be dominated in my presence).

Dommes, FYI: For dommes who do not use videos, I would humbly sugguest that it would boost your clientele when potential subs see you in action! Not only do videos sell and make you money, but they attract more online and real-time sessions.

I make a great candidate for video because of my politeness, submissiveness, open-mindedness, flexibility (no masks required unless the domme wants me in a mask; other male subs allowed, multiple women and men allowed to watch, very few limits).

Any questions? Feel free to ask here publicly or PM, your choice.

(This would be so much easier if I was living in the Los Angeles area as there are at least 3 film opportunities there that I know of, and one in Las Vegas. Any opps in the great city of New York or nearby???)