Quote:
Were women more willing than one would think to explore kink or did society become more excepting of it?]

Its an interesting question here is my shot at it. I think its a little of a both. But i do think its more the former than the later. I think that bdsm has become a little less taboo in the last 20 years or so but not to the extent i would hope. And i believe that is mainly due to the amount of men who are into but aren’t comfortable sharing.

I just got to the point a few years back where i said life is short im going to share what i am interested in. I think it makes me interesting on dates and gets us away from the normal get to know you conversations that seem mundane. Im normally met with a response of ive never done that but id be open to trying. And it goes from there. One difference i think is worth pointing out that a pro session is all focused on me and my kinks. There is a balance here where i tend to blend vanilla with kink and match her interests with mine. I often get to be the guide for someone experiencing something new. But that works well for me.