There have always been trends. In the '80s you would never request certain Mistresses to wear certain things. You were "topping from the bottom," etc., etc. In the '80s... '70s it was black corsets, busiters often times in black leather and long black leather boots. In the '90s I couldn't stand ads for Mistresses that were 20- or 30-somethings who watched Madonna videos and thought, "THAT'S how Mistresses dress and behave!" Please.

For me femdom fashion all depends upon the type of role play session I'm in the mood for, but for years it has been animal print for certain Amazon Queens to dominate "junglebeast." String thong bikinis and matching high heels in animal print, or brown leather... ahhh...

That being said there are particular things I never liked, and some I loved. First off, never liked panty hose (a '70s or '80s thing) and then stockings. But bare legs... taunting, teasing, close but far away? Seduction personified!

And I love backless high heels. I don't think they have ever gone out of style. Not the platform type, just the classic type with the "clipy clop" sound as a Mistress walks through the hallway into the session room and the anticipation of the sight of her gorgeous legs and feet as you kneel or grovel on the floor for a glimpse of her.

The talk of Femdom Fashion reminds me of my opinion that roleplay, BDSM, etc. when done correctly is like an adult version of Disney World. LOL!