I may have posted this already on another thread, so if you heard it before please forgive the repetition. The legendary Mistress Belle de Jour was my first Mistress back in the early 70s when I was a 20 yr old and she was, probably around 50. Old New York sassy, authoritative and for a naive college kid, damned exotic, sexy and a complete turn on. Saw her a few times then left the scene.

I returned in the mid-'80s, her dungeon and live shows were at their height, and I called her. She remembered and, while I had one session with her, she recommended some wonderful ladies. I left the scene again and returned in the mid-'90s and called a new dungeon late one Saturday morning I read about, no mention of Belle. She answered the phone (found out later she was part owner) and I got excited right away. I introduced myself and she said, "I know who you are. You're still doin' this shit?" And we both broke out laughing. I began to frantically negotiate with her to do a session with me. She said no, wasn't dressed for it, just doing the phones, etc. and I said I'd come over right away.

About an hour later I got to the dungeon. She's 70 at this point, dressed in street clothes but still showing off her curves, cleavage in black slacks and top. I gave it the hard sell to session with her and she pointed at a door in the dungeon. "Get the hell inside," smiling. So I'm ready with my "jungle" loincloth and she opens the door looking as sexy as hell, and circles me and eyeing me up. She slaps my rear end, grins and says, "You still have a good ass." We both crack up. We had a great session, my last with her, a wonderful visit with an longtime friend.