Sounds super fun, and I'd love it. For me, the more nudity by my domme, the better smile

What's worth thinking about is to what extent this is a game involving things you'd both do anyway, vs something she wouldn't normally do -- in which case, it's only fair you do something that she benefits from.

What I mean is, if she normally takes off her top in session, or at least is open to it from time to time, then it can be a fun play dynamic to take some sort of punishment in return.

But, if it's something she normally wouldn't do, well, me taking a caning doesn't REALLY benefit her, even if it's fun for her. So she's doing something she doesn't always offer, for what? I once had a domme allow something, and in return, she proposed she would put a locking cock ring on me (picture a chastity device without the tube) for the weekend, and I'd have to book another session Monday to come in and get it taken off. Since I normally saw her just once a month, getting another session on her slowest day (monday) was a true benefit to her in return. This became a fun pattern for a pro domme to reward and explore with her (favorite, I'm pretty sure!) client, while getting something she really liked in return