I do use videos as a reference, but it's usually the other way around. It's like, wow this Mistress is so cruel and sadistic, I want to session with her. Clips by Cheyenne, Le Monde, Mistrix, Bijou Steal have made me feel like I want to session with them if I could because they show an exceptional level of skills and sadistic pleasure. Even though I am not that hardcore, I know they would calibrate it to a suitable level down for me. But not all Mistresses can take me to my limits.

I have not seen many Mistresses' clips, including yours, so that's not to say the above mentioned are the only exceptional ones. The gist is that, videos are a good way for me to identify Mistresses I want to see. I think the same applies to Your subs whom want you to do or dress the same as in the clips.

But not all subs are the same, perhaps some are into sensual domination and may be scared off by more cruel videos. Whereas some subs are bored by sensual domination and want more hardcore action. videos are a good way to find out what a Domme can do, but that sub that cancelled on you, made the mistake of assuming it shows what a Domme cannot do.