A while back, with a Mistress I knew well and with whom I had a playful relationship, I made a comment towards the end of our session: "That top makes your tits look sensational, how many cane strokes would it take for you to take it off? She replied right away: "ten". I didn't answer. I just got on all fours, with my forehead touching the floor in a proper position. She picked out a cane and wailed on me, no warmup. She was turned on and allowed me to closely examine her bare breasts, no touching. Of course, I realized I should have added and worship your breasts during the short negotiation.

It made me think of a game - "torture barter". The slave asks the Mistress how many cane strokes, paddle strokes and or whiplashes would it take for a favorite activity. How do our Mistresses and my fellow slaves feel about the game? Also, now I'm curious. For Mistresses - how many cane strokes and or whiplashes would it take for you to remove your top? For slaves, how many of either or both are you willing to endure from your favorite Mistress?