First let me say that it is awesome you had the opportunity to play with the one and only Janet Spencer. But, funny lines and moments, here are a few of mine:

In my early days as a Dom, there was a weekly Friday client that I had a great connection with. We are still close friends to this day. One Friday I wanted to surprise him with a new pair of six inch, spiky heel boots. He was on his knees, waiting for me in the basement dungeon. As I walked down the stairs, I tripped and landed in front of him Carol Burnett style. What could I say? "Tado!"

Another time, I had rented a cabin about an hour out of Chicago in a beautiful wooded area. One of my clients came to see me and was bound to a chair, blindfolded. A few minutes into the session, a woman in an orange vest was in the woods around the cabin. She turned out to be someone marking utility lines for a new build. But, like a goofball, I said the first thing that came to mind, "Is that your wife?" This is not a good thing to say in such a session. We ended up having a great time but not the best way to start.