I have been very fortunate over the years to play with some extremely talented and bright women both in pro and private settings. I recall the well known Boston area Domme Janet Spencer had a tag line on her main page that read "correction with wit and style". I've always been attracted to Dommes that exemplify this and have a sense of humour.

That being said what are some of the great lines or funny/fun moments you have experienced in session over the years?

A couple that stand out to me are.....

A domme that responded to my Oh God! It hurts too much" with "Silly boy.....it's supposed to hurt!" Granted, I've seen similar lines in a cpouple of BDSM novels so maybe she was ripping it off but it was very hot in the moment.

Another was during an extended session where i was in pretty strict/challenging bondage and about to be left for awhile. The line was "before I go let's see if we can't make you a just little more uncomfortable"

The funniest experience was when I was secured on my back on a bondage table with my wrists at my sides. She was busy attaching Erostek blue bands to my cock and sticky pads to my balls when all of a sudden I felt a blinding flash of electrical pain. I yelled and did an almost involuntary situp to a bolt upright position.. She let out a startled "Oh!" followed by OH MY GOD! I'm SO sorry. Are you alright?" I think it was turned on." Turns out she had inadvertantly nudged one dial one position over from "off" to one of the modes. The intensity knob was at max so when she plugged the first set of leads in I got my first ever full power shock from the Erostek 212......no warmup, just BLAM!

The pain was fleeting and after I said I was OK she started to giggle and I soon followed. Within a few seconds we were both laughing pretty much uncontrollably. After a bit we got ourselves under control and the session continued successfully.
I'll always rememebr how close I felt to her sharing that "real" moment. smile