Originally Posted By Bladezeus
Ok, read through multiple posts here, and honestly not sure who some session with that there's so much paranoia, or whatever. I'm not "open" about this stuff, but I've never been "threatened" or paranoid that I was going to be "outed" by a Pro Domme.

2 - I can't tell you about using alias, I never have, but that's because I do my due diligence on paramount level before sessions. For example, A: if the price is too good to be true, it IS, TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
B: if Domme only is on 1 site, such as Twitter, FB, ERos, etc, and you can't find anything else, MOVE ON...
C: see who FOLLOWS the Pro Domme on Twitter in particular. Dommes aren't like subs, they don't randomly "LIKE" and follow persons that that they don't have some connection to.
There's other things related to this, but those hold true.

ALSO, what area? This site can HELP you, usually if NO ONE here knows or has session'd with the Domme, they're either a "newbie" or not real. Tell biggest city close by and that'll get hits on trustworthy options.

Also, don't believe the "RISK" stuff, if you've done your due diligence. Your risk is not the same as a Pro Domme, not even close. If you're worried about your personal stuff, you can leave it in your car, and hide it very well before session.

+1 Good stuff

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx