Mistress Ayn,

Well, I am guessing heckling during a session (well meaning or not) is gonna end up being REALLY painful. grin

From my experience you are very much in the majority of Dommes when it comes to the amount and types of feedback you want and many of my best experiences are when there is literally no talking between myself and the Domme but tons of non-verbal communication from both parties. But, I have also been with Dommes who literally don't stop talking and want you to fully engage on a verbal level (counting strokes, answering questions, saying "Thank you Mistress", etc...) and that may be why people are misunderstanding your post.

I would also say that sometimes "training" can also get in the way because if your first experiences were with a Domme, or different Dommes, who wanted you to overly communicate from a verbal standpoint or on the opposite side to have that complete discipline and stoicism (I have been told to control my shaking by Dommes within a session, which I can do if I focus on it but then that becomes my sole focus instead of the connection between myself and the Domme) then that is the way you act going forward... or at least until you are "re-trained" by a new Domme to how they prefer an interaction to be.

With all things in this I think we will both agree that communication is the key. So, if someone is not giving you what you need in a first session but they say it is awesome, then I think that is a good opportunity for letting them know what you need from them at the beginning of the next one. I also think it would be really interesting to find out if their lack of non-verbal communication is just their natural state that no one has "corrected" (I know I have matured in certain ways in that manner over the years) or if they were trained into it by some other past Domme(s), but that is just me.

Thanks for your reply and for bringing it up in the first place. I find these types of topics about the inner workings of the other side of the kneel to be really interesting and informative.

Asp