There is a reason Dommes have a "scene name" and don't share their personal identities. We are in a sense "public figures"-- we're accessible to the general public in a way. I have a separate phone number for a reason. I've had hate mail and phone calls from weird christian anti-sex work people in the past. Anyone that finds My website has the ability to call or email Me, which is frankly a pain in the ass most of the time, but it comes with the territory.

Just how do you think we'll leak your info? And why? To who? What would be our reason for outing a sub? To ruin our own reputation?

We are at risk for stalkers when sharing that info. I've had to dismiss subs after they've acted up in session and then they've threatened to OUT Me to My family after stumbling upon My real info. I can't see it going the opposite way with an actual Professional Domme who's been vetted by the BDSM community over the years.

Plus, Dommes don't usually run full background checks on their subs, they just want to know that the guy entering their space does not have a history of being a bad sub, stalker, violent, etc, and that info comes from other Dommes. To get that info we need your email and phone number that you've used with another Domme at the very least.

Edited by Mistress UV (11/24/21 12:37 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com