I love reading all the vastly different experiences from everyone, and they all pretty much line up with what I've seen happen in the Dungeon.

I've had several occasions where post-O play was an accidental effect after a client "spontaneously combusted" just minutes into a multiple hour session. I usually ask if they're still in the mood and want to continue in that case, and its about 50/50 stay/go.

Embarrassment, or just not being in the mood, and then the pain factor; anything painful usually becomes exponentially worse after a release. It all seems to come down to where they fall on the BDSM spectrum and what their original kink interests are.

When it comes to 'planned' post orgasm torture/play, I love it. It can show you a whole different side to a sub, whether they are really in it to please you, just exercising their kinks, or just a horny slut. Either way I have so much fun with it.

Forced cum eating, body worship, domestic/maid service, corporal punishment & CBT are all on My favorites for Post - O play!

Edited by Mistress UV (11/18/21 07:18 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com