I've done post-orgasm play from a completely different angle. I've done post-orgasm torture but not really my thing. What has lit me up in the past, though, is post-orgasm humiliation and service. I discovered this totally by accident. One day after a session my mistress sent me to go shower, and when I was done showering I did the traditional, ceremonial "may I get dressed mistress?" Every mistress I've ever had said yes, which is what I was expecting; instead, she thought for a moment, then said "no, come in here and help me clean up". So I'm walking around the dungeon naked, with post-nut clarity, feeling not at all submissive, and more than a little embarrassed, doing little chores for her. I didn't like it at the time, but for days afterwards I fantasized about it. It was like "pure" humiliation and service, absolutely no sexual fantasy reward for me, but me just being naked and self conscious, following her orders.

I've since introduced the notion of post-orgasm humiliation and service to every pro domme I've had, with of course lots and lots of other twists besides just cleaning up. I was in a long FLR where we really explored this a lot. I find many of my favorite activities are love/hate, and this is definitely one of those