I've always been fascinated by this aspect of play. My submissiveness and interest in kink is totally connected to arousal. Like for many, it evaporates with an orgasm.

I have done this type of play a few times but always in the context of CNC. It was agreed and planned beforehand that the session would not end automatically once I was brought to orgasm. In longer sessions (often playing privately as opposed to with a Pro Domme) the rule was the session didn't end until I was able to climax a second time.( great excuse for some extended isolation bondage grin) On a couple of occasions I was given a set period of time to be recovered and aroused again. Failure was met with repeated punishment every XX number of minutes until i was able to comply.

I actually hated this while it was happening and I found the discipline imposed during this period very hard to endure.

The interesting thing is that I find the memories of this type of session very hot and the idea of doing it again always returned to being a huge turn on within a day or two.

Edited by furfan (11/06/21 06:23 AM)