Originally Posted By Chi61
I always describe it as “stingy” vs “thudy” pain. Guessing those are not technical terms, lol. I enjoy the “thudy” pain the most, but I have found specific times depending on the scene where I’ve really enjoyed the “stingy” side. Especially with electrical, I hate it and have a strong fear of it, but it’s not a hard limit for me so I’ve had Dommes work it in and it’s been fun.

On a side note, I don’t know how you start off with full force ballbusting though. That’s hard core! It’s a big fetish of mine, but I find I generally need to start pretty mild and work my way up. Even then, I’m probably at most a 7 out of 10 on the intensity and that’s only if it’s a great scene and I’m in the right headspace. It’s such a unique and different pain though, that I love it. Just find a little goes a long ways some days!

I like a mix of "thudy" usually in the form of paddle intermixed with "stingy" in the form of a cane. In addition to the sensations during the session they seem to produce the optimal next day soreness I consider to be an essential part of the experience.

I largely concur with you about ball busting.