Originally Posted By Swordfish
Originally Posted By Swordfish

Where I diverge from you is that I strongly prefer to see my domme naked, and always ask for it.

To reply to myself! I should add that obviously, if a domme's profile says she doesn't work naked, I wouldn't ask for it. I'm not a boundary pusher, but if there's ambiguity, I bias towards letting the domme know what I prefer, but recognize that she is the final decision maker

I wasn't going to touch this subject, because I might get too blunt, but it's a rainy Sunday, I'm feeling my age today, so what the hell. My first response comes from an uncle of mine who I once heard talk about nudity in the movies during the 1960s when I was in my early teens. "A woman is more seductive, more mysterious when she's wearing lingerie than being nude."

Intellectually I've always agreed, especially in the context of BDSM sessions where Mistresses wear sexy and revealing outfits. But in session during peak arousal when Mistresses I knew went partially nude, or if I were really blessed, allowed some intimate body worship I was all for it. And I can honestly say I never remember blantantly asking after I knew the rules.

Some of the sexiest and seductive Mistresses I have served never went nude. Some have peeled something off, knowing I was being driven wild. Here were two rather weird occurances for me. One was with a very dominant bodybuilder I served for several years. She let me worship her intimately after I endured her scissoring and light corporal. We even did some public play in a parking lot, in hotel stairways. She never went topless and never made any attempt to manually, or any other way, bring me to orgasm. I never asked. Those were unstated rules of engagement with her.

Another Mistress was rather gothic, always wore a black corset of some type with her breasts straining to escape. And she always wore panty hose. (Yes, it was in the 1980s.) She really had a hynotic stare, the scenes we did were always seduction, light corporal with me being an exhibitionist for her. She went topless once ("look but don't touch") and to this day I hate stockings or panty hose of any type on women. Scarred for life, I guess. LOL.

My time doing sessions has shown to me the wide variety of ways arousal can occur... at least for me.