- Do you have fewer or more sessions compared to pre pandemic?
I am doing a fewer number of sessions but the average session is longer. I am also doing more online work, so I am actually busier that pre-pandemic.

- Is it more difficult to book a space for a session?
I session at Atlanta Dungeon and we have never "closed" so that is not an issue. I have not resumed touring. Quite frankly I am too busy in Atlanta to even consider it at the moment.

- Have you reconnected to most of your old partners? How easy or difficult is it to find new ones?
I have reconnected with a lot of people - probably most of My regulars - several from the distant past. It's as if the pandemic has spurred them to session again. It's actually kind of weird.

- Has there been a change in the profile of people you meet? More singles, fewer out of towners?
During the early stages of the pandemic I saw a lot more younger clients and couples. This has evened out now. At first I saw mainly locals. Now the regional people (within driving distance) have returned. I am still not seeing as many fly in clients, but that is picking up too.

- Have there been changes in your social profile that will last? Not sure what you mean by this. I will continue doing distance training, which I did very little of pre-pandemic. I find that it makes for a nice variety and keeps things interesting in conjunction with in person sessions.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn