I 100% pick up what you're saying -- she's casually naked, and whether it's a conscious tease, or that she's so above you that she doesn't care (the way you don't mind going to the bathroom in front of your puppy, say), it's a rush. Ironically, I also get the opposite rush: she's dressed, I'm naked, what a fun emphasis on the power dynamics.

Where I diverge from you is that I strongly prefer to see my domme naked, and always ask for it. Of course, this is pro domination so there's ways to communicate limits, so I frame it as an interest thing, something along the lines of: "I welcome you to disrobe to the most you are comfortable with. 100% your choice and no expectations from me, but you are definitely free to get as naked as you'd like or stay as dressed as you'd like."

Not all subs welcome a pro domme to get naked, or want the opportunity to touch her, or to orgasm. As a result, my philosophy is, if I'd like any of those things, I should clearly express them -- as respectfully stated interests, not demands. The first two I just express as being 100% her choice and I'm just inviting her to explore to whatever extent she'd like; the last (me orgasming) is a requirement and I'd not take a session with a pro domme who denied it.