You are spot on. We've shot with a lot of already established and amazing doms. But, some began as models. It was fun to see the light in their eyes as they fell in love with femdom and came into their own. Megan, to this day, is a close friend. She and her family often spend holidays with mine. She was a natural. Esmi, I totally loved. She was such a dollbaby who loved everything kink. She was eager to learn. She moved to California some years ago and we lost touch. I hope she is doing well.

Bart, of Siren Productions, is standing in for ClubDom's production manger for a little while. This weekend he is filming Goddess Rainy. I met Rainy last summer when Bart and friends came for a visit at my lake house. Rainy is so cool. She is really rocking it with sessions. She is somewhat new to filming. My bet is that she will be a natural. Mistress Alana will be filming with them. You may remember her from her and Deanna Storms epic outdoor shoots. Another one of Bart's friend who came to visit is young, beautiful and loves kink. I was completely charmed with her. I am not sure what name she will be filming under. Bart and I have very different ways when it comes to camera work. But, we are totally on par with awesome people and enjoyment of femdom. I'm hoping the shoots we'll be doing together over the next few months will turn out footage that is amazing as the fun everyone will be having on set.