I think I was 13 when I first started to have some very strange fantasies. I am not going into detail about them other than to say that a majority had masochistic elements. Unlike you I don't have any fetishes at least by the narrow definition of "fetish".

When I was in high school I stumbled on to a copy of The Memoirs of Dolly Morton in a book shop. By chance when I opened it up it was right where Dolly gets punished. I was able to read 2-3 pages quickly without having to buy the book. I found it incredibly hot. I think that was the first strong experience of my sadistic side.

I do remember "Oh Wicked Wanda". Quite frankly I thought it was overrated with most of the installments landing at the intersection of Goofy and Artsy. Again if I was into fetish I think I would've appreciated it more. Wanda was presented as being a man hating Lesbian. That cliche resonates with some subs but not with me. The most memorable episode IMO started with a man spanking Candyfloss with a belt. That was pretty good.

I actually found the letters section of Penthouse more entertaining. A fair number of them involved punishment and these tended to turn me on. It didn't matter if they were M/f, F/m or F/f.