IMPORTANT UPDATES:

Goddess Faustine will now be playing in Boston Sept 12-15th and NYC Sept 16-12th!
I'll be playing at select dungeons in Allston, Boston, and in Midtown and Brooklyn in NYC.

you don't want to miss your chance to serve San Francisco's Premier Holistic Dominatrix and Strapon Queen, Exquisite Sadomasochist and luscious FTT Master, Goddess Faustine Cox. This is My lifestyle and only the most generous, respectful, and submissive slaves are invited to join Me in My world of the Vivid Dream - a place of creativity, sexuality, and renewal and rebalancing.

Priority goes to extended sessions and those seeking FLR/lifestyle recurring sessions.

Deposit, Screening and Covid vaccination required.

Go to https://www.goddessfaustine.com/application to apply for service opportunities, space is very limited, don't wait.

Also seeking applications for personal service positions: grocery shopping and pickup, chauffeur, meal reimbursement, especially on My Domme dinner dates with Domina friends, take Me to ride your horses, treat Me to a fine spa regimen, cash meets, public displays of ownership possible.