Originally Posted By Spark
As i dont feel like paying for domination should make you less of a man. I like paying for the discretion and high end experiences.

I 100% agree with you and have never felt that myself, but I also don't really care about the way that others who are outside of our circle view these things.

I can go to lots of bars and hear crappy bands play cover songs for "free", but if I want the experience of seeing the Rolling Stones its gonna cost me a shitload of money. I can sit at home and watch football on TV for free but if I want the unique experience of being at an NFL game I need to dig deep into my pocket. Having said that, however, I agree with you that the main reason I see Pro Dommes is the privacy and discretion it affords me since these activities are not accepted by society as a whole.

But, to add one more important point, this shit can be dangerous & requires a much deeper level of consent than most amateurs possess (unless you are just into foot worship). I don't want to skydive with an "instructor" making their 2nd jump ever using a cheap 2-person rig they bought at Walmart.