Quote:
I apologize if my answer doesn't fit with what you were thinking but I have to admit I sort of had a hard time following what you were trying to get across.

Thanks for the response. Sorry i was on a bit of a rant.

Quote:
It has always been the case in my experience that any guy who explicitly "pays for it" is considered to be less of a man than another guy who somehow convinces a woman to do "sexual" activities with them.

This is what i have been frustrated by. As i dont feel like paying for domination should make you less of a man. I like paying for the discretion and high end experiences. I think of it as Why would i want to go after a lifestyle relationship if spending money gets a better experience. You get what you pay for.

Quote:
I do look at them as paying for an experience... just like I do when going to see a concert or taking a cruise

I think of it almost in the exact same way initially. As i build a deeper relationship its less transactional. But nobody seems to think i am less of a man if i drop the equivalent of a session fee at a michelin starred restaurant or a 5 star resort.

Thanks for the thoughts on my post.