Originally Posted By Spark

In the last few years there has been an emerging trend maybe related to findom or humiliation (nothing wrong with those kinks) but its tougher for me to wrap my head around it when it comes to paying for sessions. Its the whole concept that paying for sessions makes you weak or pathetic and that i couldn’t get someone to dominate me without spending money.

Spark,

I apologize if my answer doesn't fit with what you were thinking but I have to admit I sort of had a hard time following what you were trying to get across. But, in relation to what I quoted above I would have to say that I disagree that this is some new thing. It has always been the case in my experience that any guy who explicitly "pays for it" is considered to be less of a man than another guy who somehow convinces a woman to do "sexual" activities with them.

This is true even if the date costs the guy $3k while "paying for it" only costs him $300... If he is not explicitly doing a business transaction that involves sexual play (which Pro Domination absolutely is even when there is no actual penetration or orgasms involved), then he is looked down upon. In our world, lifestylers have always looked down upon clients... Even those lifestylers that celebrate the Pro Dommes those clients frequent.

They feel it isn't real because there is an explicit business transaction rather than a "connection". However, we know that the two are in no way mutually exclusive and without connection, you would never revisit a Pro Domme (although they may see you based on getting paid for their time).

For those Dommes I have gotten more personal with, it ends up costing me way more money than sessions and I have to deal with a feeling of being taken advantage of that inevitably raises its head. So, session fees that I agree to don't bother me at all & I do look at them as paying for an experience... just like I do when going to see a concert or taking a cruise.