When i first started doing sessions 20+ years ago there was a specific protocol around paying for sessions. Put the money in an unsealed unmarked envelope place it on a table right when you come in and never talk about it again. It was a business transaction and it worked fine

But over time as i developed deeper relationships with the women i did this with j enjoyed hearing about how they were using the money i spent on sessions (school, investments, house, savings, just blowing it for fun) whatever it was it was fun to hear how it made their life better. It led into me paying for things between sessions, maybe new bdsm gear, or a trip somewhere, now i have a domme who i pay her credit card for her and i pad her savings account every few months. But it was always about forming a deeper connection

Ive even found fun and erotic ways to incorporate money into sessions and playtime.

This motivated me to work harder in real life and like any hobby i enjoyed spending my extra discretionary money on it.

In fact i’ve talked to many dommes who have spent their careers trying to convince people that spending money for a luxury femdom experience is money well spent.

In the last few years there has been an emerging trend maybe related to findom or humiliation (nothing wrong with those kinks) but its tougher for me to wrap my head around it when it comes to paying for sessions. Its the whole concept that paying for sessions makes you weak or pathetic and that i couldn’t get someone to dominate me without spending money. Ive always enjoyed spending my money on domination. But Im surprised this approach is profitable for dominas and for me It actually makes it harder to spend big money on femdom.

Ive always loved paying for a high end discreet experience maybe in amazing location or dungeon and supporting the women that do this for a living. Thats how i like to think of my session fees

How do others feel?