I think that many could name their favorite mistress in this category. For me it is Mistress Trish and unfortunately I found out about her recently after she had retired for years. I became aware of her years ago from some compilations of her clips on Iron Balls’ site, We Love Ballbusting. About the time MF was about to go extinct, searching through old messages and archives from the time of Rapture I found out about her debut in NY and some of her activities.

Finally a few months ago I discovered accidentally her Clips4Sale studio, and it was so good that I spent over $100 before discovering that there was a sister membership site. So what made her so good?

She was a true sadist who remained likable 100% of the time. She was a perfectionist to the end of her finger tips. She looked like an Olympian, like an athlete not a bodybuilder. The kind of effort you make for yourself not because you have to. The comments to her almost 1000 clips were some of the best I ever saw, even a 3 minute clip was getting a good decent description.

All her clips were attributed, including the names of the slaves whom you got to know with their strengths and weaknesses. I will highlight one category, one of her main strengths of which there were many. She was one of the best ballbusters that existed. I think that you could count the number of partners who could have a clip with her on the fingers on one hand. Most of them were done with Iron Balls and Slave M. Slave M was the go to ballbusting video slave for the mistresses who wanted to shoot for their own studios. He made clips with Domina Nyx, Elena de Lucca, Varla, and Spikey Steps.

What is remarkable for Mistress Trish besides the number and intensity of clips she made with them, was how much more she could get from them than anybody else. Iron Balls started with her a long time ago, when he was not famous but slave Iron Balls. Slave M showed a versatility I have not seen from him any place else going well beyond ballbusting.

There was a very strong connection with them and at least 6 or 7 other partners. So this is why I was so impressed with her, although unfortunately I have not met her. Did any of you knew her personally? Or do you want to mention your own best mistress you never met?