https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57255983.amp

British Broadcasting Company reports.

Quote:
Under-18s have used fake identification to set up accounts, and police say a 14-year-old used a grandmother's passport.

The UK's most senior police officer for child protection also says children are being "exploited" on the platform.

OnlyFans says its age verification systems go over and above regulatory requirements.

The original goal was to remove teenagers from posting nudes and ESPECIALLY sex... The pressure was from outside their office, not inside their office.

If teens posted themselves with nudes when I was younger, why wouldn't it happen today? I predicted it to happen, but most people wouldn't want to hear it...

I knew teens who pursued adults (successful or unsuccessful). Few girls I had class with would masturbate during class lecture, hands in pants, then purposely shake hands with the teacher she likes. How about girls who gave handjobs to peer-group boys for small favors? The allure of making $8000 a month on onlyfans for a high school student is tempting. And the fact some would openly talk about wishing to sleep with adult men.

I heard of teen boys bragging of filming with women dommes on clip4sale studiosm, for free! If the gimped model stay hard longer than normal during ballbusting or their skin are smoother and vibrant than average. Report/flag that video for review. The fact they're boys, got more freedom because society often look the other way. The "personal responsibility don't blame others for your actions" response does give boys more freedom for certain things.. Instead of shutting down the company/website, its viewers responsibility to flag it.. And the boy's responsibility to stop lying about his age. If you randomly browsing through xnxx.com, scrolling through - you sometimes get MILF+boy or mature+boy thumbnails that look too young, makes you think "this can't be right" worse are the excited faces like he hit jackpot. It's a public site open to everyone, so its easier to flag those videos.

Websites should let viewers flag a video for inappropriate content, instead of changing the whole system.

I flashed (taunting for a ballbusting) a camp counselor/vice warden in the shower area before high school. Adults have a deluded perspective of teens.

Of course this would happen.... If OnlyFans are investigated, why didn't they target Clips4Sale? It sounds fishy.

Edited by ryancbtbb (08/21/21 07:52 AM)