Originally Posted By Nomasks
My man, I will help shed light on what is really taking place here.

I'm sorry... I can't even begin to follow what you are talking about. It sounds like you are making some prediction of what women who really aren't doing sexual content now are going to do in the future (including female athletes turning to prostitution) rather than "what is really taking place here" in relation to OnlyFans (OF).

Presupposing that you are correct about what "these women" would do if they don't have online sexual platforms to make money, nature abhors a vacuum & the free market still rules when it comes to where money can be made. OF is not the be all/end all of online sexual platforms.

There are already established competing monthly subscription services, like AVNStars, for those getting kicked off of OF. There are still pay-per-clip stores. There are still online platforms to do live sexual content streaming and personal shows. Most importantly, there is a shitload of money to be made by platforms supporting these activities... Which means more of them are on the way.

The point of my post (and why it was posted in the lobby) was that our Dommes, who have expended time/money/effort on building their OF presence are about to get screwed by an online platform changing it's policies (again... Just look at Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr as past examples). This just means a lot more work for them related to migrating to a new platform rather than them not having alternatives.

OF doing this is not the digital equivalent of Backpage getting shut down (in conjunction with Sesta/Fosta) with nothing to take it's place. Instead, it's the equivalent of Craigslist changing it's policies so that Backpage could rise up to take its place.