Originally Posted By Komodo
this is a sign of the times in that we are losing the tolerance to accept opposite point of views, especially in politics.

SERIOUSLY?!? You think we are losing tolerance for others opinions? That has to be the stupidest thing that I've read on this board in at least the last 3 months. We are incredibly tolerant of you, and people like you's, dumbass opinions... it is destroying not just the planet but the very fabric of the known universe (cosmic string warming is a scientific fact!!!).

If you are gonna spew this kind of crazy, go do it on MF or even better yet... get the hell out of my country you traitorous, commie, free-market, Muslim, libertarian, multi-lingual, snowflake, Keynesian, drug pushing, Papist, Al-Jazeera watching, dick trickle-down onto the carpet bastard.

However, please don't take the above as disagreeing with your perfectly valid and cogent points... I want to make clear that this is a vicious personal attack based on my unthinking visceral reaction to your general views and not a condemnation of the specific content of this post... Thank you for listening.