Sometimes you just don't share chemistry in that first session. I always find these sessions disappointing. Usually I have no clue why the magic didn't happen and all My dissecting and ruminating seldom provides an answer. I take pride in what I do and when there is a misfire, I tend to take it personally. Thankfully it doesn't happen often.

What blows Me away though, is when the sub sends an email telling Me how great the session was and requests another. Were we not in the same room? Sometimes I grant a second audience and sometimes I don't. If I do agree to meet again, I always have a chat with the sub and try to get to the bottom of the issue. More often than not, I find out that they are just very stoic in session and are internalizing everything. They are having a great time, but are not providing Me with any signs.

I need that feedback. I want to hear you moan, suck in your breath, see your erection. It's what feeds Me.

As subs, do you feel you give proper feedback to your Mistress in session? To other Dommes: do you need this as much as I do?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn