That's awesime JB.. Love all of it... Thanks for sharing.

I have a bunch of them as well, just kept the OP to what had just happened and sparked the idea for this thread. I consider a hotel room for a touring Domme to be a playspace so I won't even mention that craziness other than the use of hotel bars and remote controlled devices.

My Vegas Domme has done some spectacular things with me out in the desert (I'm sure I have posted about it before) but definitely the most spectacular had me tied to a speed limit sign with my pants around my ankles and abandoned on this dirt road leading to camping sites (it was only for about 10 minutes & nobody came by). She has also: tied me to a tree like growth and whipped me in 40 degree weather; stripped me naked, tied me to the front of her jeep with the lights on and fucked me with a strapon; and used the car window / rope to trap my arm then almost literally dragged me as I ran as fast as I could to keep up with the moving car. Then there are the trips a sex club where she has done all kinds of things with lots of people watching... Not to mention filming a fetish video of her walking on the strip or the crazy hotel room scenes.

My Chicago Domme, who I live with and serve when I visit, has had more than a few crazy situations with me in her apartment (and elsewhere) as well. I even have a great story about the time King Lexa and Lilith Cat had me running them around town while constantly having me drink water but not allowing me to piss.. until the point I couldn't hold it any longer and pissed the front of my jeans before whipping it out in the middle of the street and relieving the pressure before having to walk through a hotel lobby with that huge wet spot (they fell on the floor laughing at that whole thing).

I love dungeon and hotel room play but yea... Just like you I have a lot of special memories outside of it.