I prefer the non-dungeon environment since, for role play, it is more natural and more edgy, especially if done in a quasi-public space. For someone who is usually cautious, I've played in plenty of alternative settings.

The first one was my third or fourth session when I was in college with Mistress Belle de Jour. She had me go to her apartment very early one morning and be her "Roman bath slave." She suggested I wear a skimpy loin cloth of my own design and begin to run her bath and put in bubble bath. She came in with backless black high heels and a matching silk robe. It dropped to the floor, along with my jaw, and I was told to remove the high heels and help her into the tub. I bathed and dried her off. It was a luxurious experience. I was then told to clean up the towels and the bathtub, then go to her bedroom. Within minutes I joined her, and helped her get dressed. When I was on the floor helping Belle with boots she saw how aroused I was, rubbed her boot against me, and ordered, "Hurry up and do your business. I don't have all day!" Whatta woman.

I've sessioned in Mistresses' apartments over the years and it was always a great compliment to me... of trust. It was always role play and intimate, especially when I had to call or text a Mistress, come up to her apartment and let myself in because she had the door unlocked. The sessions usually began right after I locked the door.

I've been told / ordered that I was going to take the Mistress out for lunch or dinner, especially Goddess Vegas who retired a decade ago. For our second session the Goddess picked me up at my hotel, we went to a small restaurant off the Strip, had a bite to eat and then she took me to her condo where I served her. We mostly did hotel sessions in Vegas or NYC, and began to include some outdoor play. Usually it was foot and leg worship in hotel stairways or parking lots, and once, late night, at a secluded part of a hotel lobby. I've done mostly hotel sessions in recent years and love it.

But the boldest was with a longtime Mistress in NYC where we went to the Brooklyn or Queens waterfront at dawn on hot, steamy Sunday mornings. I'd drive and she had me in gym shorts and sandals, getting spanked for all of Manhattan to see (LOL!) and worshipping her toes and feet. One time while I was driving, and told NOT to look at her, she slipped off her jeans and put on this leopard mini dress for our outdoor play. When I was allowed to glimpse at her I'm surprised I didn't lose control of the car. That was the morning she had me under the Queensboro or Williamsburg Bridge. She was in the car and ordered me to remove my shirt and posed. I removed everything. After getting a good view she grinned, ordered me back into the car, thank God. A minute or two later a sanitation truck was rumbling towards us as I was adjusting my shorts. Laughing at the expression on my face, the Mistress then ordered me to her apartment for more training... So yes, I love "non-dungeon playspaces."