When I first visited Mistress Troy's web site just now, I was interested. She's hot and loves intensity. But as I kept reading... OMG, this is the only Mistress I have ever seen with rules and regulations that rival a lawyer!

Too many complex protocols -- no thanks. I like liberal dommes who are relaxed about their rules. Everyone has limits, subs and dommes alike. But seriously, I'm not even reading the entire site. LOL

As for severe corporal punishment, I'm sure there are quite a few great dommes in NYC who can give you extreme levels if you request. I recommend Mistress Cassandra (formerly Pandora's Box, now indy) because I've sessioned with her twice and she's awesome. She does do several HOURS of SEVERE corporal punishment if that's what you want. She also does extreme humiliation and full toilet, among other things. See www.mistresscassandranyc.com.

Although I have never experienced her personally, people have said great things about Goddess Olivia as well, and she can be as extreme as you request.