Your statement about "very serious" probably means I've taken a different route than you! I've found my absolute best success exactly with women who weren't very serious about femdom -- in a number of cases, brand newbies who were curious! My vetting focuses on whether they're interested and enthusiastic about trying femdom with me, not whether they're experienced (I've had some nice experiences with experienced SBs, but they're not easy to find). But I enjoy working with novices anyway, and I adore the process of exploring the femdom space and seeing which parts they embrace. Many of my SBs have said they'd never been dominant in either their personal life or sugar, were always curious about trying but all the men they've met are dominant.

So for me, what I had to learn:

1. How to be an attractive SD, and what typical SB expectations are. I'm casting a broad net and attracting all SBs, not just those who self-identify as dommes. That means I had to learn how to an SD that SBs are attracted to.

2. How to inject femdom gently into the conversation, so that I didn't scare them away. Many SBs are on high alert that the person they're talking to really just wants sex rather than a true sugar relationship, so you can't be too sex-forward (and the rest of the world looks at femdom as a form of sex).

3. How to hook them once we got past step 2 smile My route to success was to lead with femdom service -- SBs like being pampered, so describing a dynamic of "I'm here to serve, pamper, and obey you" tickles the right areas and opens up the conversation. Don't lead with "well you'll be fucking me in the ass and smacking my balls" ... even though it will likely eventually get there laugh

I wrote a 2-page "how to seek femdom on SA" guide but not sure it's welcome here or anyone is interested. But it does go along my approach -- seeking novices rather than those already experienced and serious about femdom. That opens up your total addressable market to all SBs on SA!