Originally Posted By kefxb24
One of several wise perspectives on the situation. Have you thought of running for Congress? They could use your insight.

NOTE: Reply moved to lobby so as not to sidetrack an important thread.

I've thought about running on the following platform:

Dommes should be reclassified as psychological health professionals so that our visits with them can be covered by insurance (let's face it... Client subs be crazy, yo);

Slavery & indentured servitude should be reinstituted as an American right but this time men should only be considered to be 3/5 of a person & only women can hold slave contracts;

Betty Page, Dita von Teese, Sharon Stone, Eartha Kitt and Halle Berry should replace all these old ugly men on our money;

The filibuster should still exist but members of the Senate who wish to use it must now stand on the floor of Congress speaking and wearing clover clamps on their nipples so that they sound like Jimmy Stewart while invoking it (if elected and this provision passes, I promise the American people I will not filibuster more than once a week.... Tops... For sure... You can trust my promises since I am now a politician);

Instead of federally mandated masking to keep us safe, I support Dr. Leana Wen's suggestion that social distancing should be the focus and men should now greet a woman by kneeling and kissing their feet. This replaces current forms of greetings like handshakes/first bumps/elbow chicken winging that obviously brings men too close to a woman's nose/mouth and thus puts them at risk;

The infrastructure bill will include federal funding of dungeon construction projects in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, the 5 inhabited US territories and the Midway Atoll (because nothing makes you pay Atoll like a dungeon visit). We must close the critical Domination gap between the US and Europe before it's too late ("Build that wall, then attach tie down points and chains to it!!!");

That beatings shall continue until morale improves (we will Make America Great Again even if we have to force it);

...and finally:

Anyone who wishes to raise taxes are required to receive Full Toilet Training so that we don't have to just tell them to eat shit.