I've had many, many non-dungeon experiences while in service to a Domme. Some have been as part of a paid session others have been of a more personal nature and some sort of blend both of those together.

One I had recently is sort of a blended one. It started innocently enough with a Domme that I had seen for years and who I sometimes do more personal service with. As always when she comes to town, I booked a session with her and we had an amazing time. We also made plans for her, her personal sub who lives in the area (and that I know) and myself to get together for dinner the next night after she was done sessioning.

So, time comes for me to head over to meet them and I get a text that I should dress up rather than dress down for the evening. This was followed by quick texts back and forth where it was decided that I should dress in female attire under my nice clothes, insert my hush butt plug and turn it on and that I was to pick her up in the hotel parking lot since her other sub got called into work and wouldn't be able to join us.

I did as I was ordered and picked her up in the hotel parking lot, then was directed to take her to a strip club for dinner and "a show". While we were driving, she connected the Lovense app and started sending my plug patterns to buzz away in my ass. Once we got to the club we had dinner at the bar while talking to one of the girls working that night, then moved to a table that was next to the stage with a stack of one dollar bills to spend.

While we were talking and watching from right next to the stage, she started manually controlling the buzzing in my ass as these women were shaking their assets only a few feet away. At this point, for context, I should mention the fact that I hadn't had an orgasm for two weeks & had been banned from touching my crotch except to clean or pee for the past week (even though we sessioned the day before, she actually took control of me in several ways at the beginning of the week)... So I was more than a bit horny.

There I am cross-dressed under my clothes with a Domme-controlled butt plug buzzing in my ass and her making it rain on a hot stripper... who in response is rubbing the Dommes titties with her g-stringed ass 3 feet in front of me. This, of course, isn't the only close encounter as we were there for 2-3 hours total & I was required to tip other strippers at the Domme's direction.. each of whom all responded by twerking amazing asses right in front of me as the buzzing continued unabated the whole time (although with varying intensities).

To say that I was truly being teased, denied and tortured by everything that was going on for the entire night is an understatement. However, I was rewarded for my good behavior being allowed to give her a foot massage (with her feet basically in my lap) while driving us back to her hotel (one hand on the wheel Asp... You are still not allowed to touch the erection in your pants) and again being buzzed and messed with the whole time... all while holding up my end of a conversation (talk about multi-tasking... Its a wonder we didn't end up in Canada).

Once back at the hotel parking lot, she decided to call it a night but first I was asked to show her what I was wearing underneath my clothes. So there in public (although in my car), I had to unbutton my shirt to show her the lacy black bra then unzip my pants and pull them down a little to show the black stockings and Orange panties (hey... Its me... There's got to be Orange involved somewhere) all while people could have walked by and seen. She went up to her room & I was sent home with strict orders to continue to be chaste although the buzzing continued at intervals for the entire 30 minutes of the drive home.

Like I said at the beginning, I have had many non-dungeon/playspace experiences but this one was unique in that it basically had been building for at least a week (two if you go back to when I first became chaste.. although that first week was in service to another Domme AND I had the added distraction of knowing it was going to be at least another week afterwards because on the way home I coincidentally had been ordered to visit my Chicago Domme the next weekend with chastity expected in the week before that visit). The whole night was maddeningly frustrating for me from a sexual perspective but I loved every second of it.

I am curious about other subs favorite erotic experiences with a Domme outside a playspace regardless of whether it was a paid session or just some activity/experience that a Domme wished to share. For the Dommes, what are your favorite stories of taunting/torture that you have done with a sub or a slave outside of a playspace?