Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I've had that happen to me both with my email account and FB. I think it is called phishing.

To be pedantic, you may have experienced phishing but this actually isn't. If anything, this is spear-phishing which focuses on a specific target rather than a random group of people.

However since it started with a hack and subsequent use of the hacked email account over several interactive emails, rather than just one targeted email that tries to get you to click on a link, I am not sure if it actually qualities as that either.

Not that it matters what you call it because it is definitely a monetary scam.

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
To the subject, I was thinking there really wasn't a woman involved at all. It may have been a man behind the whole thing.

HEY NOW... whatever happened to equal respect for women? Women are just as capable as men in all technical fields >:-p

Asp

p.s. this is the kind of ridiculousness you get from me while laying in bed wearing stockings, panties and a bra at 4:30am on a Saturday night because a Domme ordered me to "sleep" in this getup but not touch myself... Let this be a lesson to all the Dommes who claim chastity is good for a man's thinking...