Hi Cheyenne. You have a lot of good will and respect from me, and this is not an important issue, but IMHO it is still an error.

A SW is a sex worker. I fought a losing battle for years that there is a difference between a mistress and a SW, since this is the way they prefer to describe themselves I gave up a while ago.

This was the whole point of the post and why I posted it. This is not just about a scam, but about a scam gift to a SW, substitute mistress if you want. Relevant to guys because they could have been the subject of the scam, and to the mistresses because sometimes you have to look in the mouth of the gift horse.

This was a minor post and I don't really care about it. I debated with myself whether to post it on MF where I posted the rest of comments for the day or here and I chose Domina to keep some equilibrium.

At the time when I posted it there were exactly 5 active threads in the previous week. This being the case is there really a need for so much attention whether the post fits perfectly?

I might be a little sensitive because I had in the pasts posts moved which unlike this one were relevant and fit perfectly.

My problem is that this site has some structural and some conceptual problems mostly about how to handle conflicts. You do it admirably in the politics section which I would not want to touch with a five foot pole, but you are the exception which confirms the rule.