I'm not yet working but my brother has been working from home since last year. And he's freaking loving it!

He would often wake up at 9:50 AM when a meeting is about due to start at 10. The he would attend it, without even getting off his bed or changing the pajamas he slept in.
Mom would serve delicious home cooked breakfast/lunch/dinner to him right on his bed. (He mostly works lying on the bed). Often he would complete his assigned tasks before the due time, and would then take a nap or read a book or something. He's an introvert and actually like not having to deal with people everyday. His management has noticed a productivity boost in their entire team. And have awarded bonuses for it.

Our garden has a lot of fruit trees (strawberries (bushes) guavas mangoes and a lot more). They're delicious. He missed eating them since he left town about a decade ago. Now he's sick of eating them all the damn time!

Not only that, he saves about 3 hours he would otherwise have spent commuting. He now has the time to explore our beautiful city he couldn't as a child. He also now saves quite a lot in commute-to-work expenses and rent. He's living a life many people could only dream of and never wants to go back. His only issue is lack of privacy.

Me on the other hand? It's a bad time. As good as the above said things sound, I would rather be out of my parents home now. I was suppose to start college last year but got stuck instead :'). It was finally my chance to be alone, independent and away from my parents and my home! Probably missing out on what would otherwise be the best time of my life.

Edited by NameNotFound (07/26/21 02:54 PM)